AsstrA designs and provides effective solutions for valuable cargo transportation of any type. The transport of high-value goods like electrical appliances, high-tech electronics, industrial equipment, precious metals, perfume and pharmaceuticals, and other valuable cargo involves extra security requirements. Goods with a definition as valuable have a declared value above, for example, € 1000. What constitutes value cargo may change from shipment to shipment, from several hundred euros to more than a million euros. The amount of customs duties may also vary and directly affect the total cost of transportation.
AsstrA’s mission is to provide our customers with the safest, highest-quality transportation of high-value cargo, with minimal risk of damage or theft. At the AsstrA group, we offer our valued customers a full range of services related to high-value cargo transportation across Europe, the CIS, and Asia. We transport cargo according to every customer’s needs and offer optimal shipping routes fully compliant with the highest safety standards. Our partnership with trusted transport companies allows us to provide fair prices and Swiss-quality cargo delivery.
The value of cargo depends primarily on its properties and intended application. As a rule, the greatest invoice values are seen in the chemical, pharmaceutical, construction, and hi-tech sectors, as well as those with high cultural significance. AsstrA monitors changes in the international legal regulation of cargo transport and ensures safe and fast delivery based on the specific characteristics of each product.
AsstrA experts arrange on-time and safe valuable goods transportation in full accordance with international and regional regulations. The choice of the vehicle always depends on each customer's needs and the type of their cargo. AsstrA's team sources optimal vehicles with tracking systems, anti-theft devices, alarms, and other necessary protective equipment. After analyzing all the details of specific high-value goods to be shipped, we will organize multimodal transport by road, sea, railway or high-value air freight.
- Transportation of high-value goods within Europe, including the Baltic States and Scandinavia
- Domestic Russian high-value cargo transportation
- Intra-CIS valuable cargo transportation
- Valuable goods transportation between Europe and the CIS countries
- Valuable goods transportation between Europe and the Caucasus
- Valuable goods transportation between Europe and Central Asia
- Cargo insurance covers all risks of physical loss or damage. AsstrA has partnered with Europe’s and CIS’ largest insurers, including Basler Versicherung (Switzerland) and Aktiv Assekuranz (Germany);
- 24/7 cargo location tracking during all transportation procedures;
- Warehouse storage facilities and services;
- Door-to-door shipping;
- Experienced staff to support customs clearance processes and documentation.
- To ensure top performance from contractors and transport partners, we use a special system that includes the following features:
- GPS navigation systems to track vehicle location.
- A careful inspection by the AsstrA Security Division for all contractors and transport partners;
- Parking vehicles with high-value cargo is permitted only at pre-screened parking lots.
- Pre-checks of all information about a transport order, including the vehicle documentation and driver's data.
- Preliminary verification of the copies of the original technical documentation and driver's ID documents by the customer before the loading.
- Verification of the accessibility of all required certificates, including certificate of authorization for international freight transport, and other documents from the carrier. AsstrA works only with sufficiently experienced transport companies having legally provided services for at least 120 days.
- Among our partners are only direct transport suppliers; we don't work with freight forwarders.
- AsstrA specialists participate in annual internal trainings on ensuring safe high-value delivery service for cargo.
- BROAD EXPERIENCE
We have over 26 years of experience organizing high-value goods transportation. AsstrA's team provides proven logistic schemes and makes effective decisions based on knowledge gained serving clients in a variety of leading industries.
AsstrA delivers high-value goods door-to-door and monitors all the details in between, including cargo safety and proper shipping conditions.
- 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Our team serves clients with 24-hour support every day of the week. Customers can get any information they need about cargo condition or transport location because drivers are available on mobile phones all the time.
- 4. FINANCIAL SAFEGUARDS
Because high service quality is a priority for AsstrA, our team always meets the requirements of the international cargo industry, AsstrA has liability coverage of up to € 3 million for each insured event. The insurance coverage is provided by Aktiv Assekuranz (Germany), Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (Switzerland), or Basler Versicherung AG (Switzerland).
- CUSTOMS CARRIER STATUS
AsstrA transport companies, as official customs carriers, are freed from the obligation to pay EEU customs duties when the amount of customs due is less than than the maximum guarantee of the TIR Carnet. We can thus help our customers avoid additional transport costs.
We look forward to cooperating with you! For more information on our services, please contact us via our website or at our nearest AsstrA office.
Submit a transport enquiry right now:
Loads in the volume from 1 pallet and/or heavier than 500 kg are accepted for transportation. For transportation of cargo with weight of less than 500 kg, use the services of LTL shipments or air freight. AsstrA company does not perform shipments of personal belongings.