High-value cargo transportation projects involve high risks and are complex to execute. The definition of "high-value cargo" is rather fluid. The cost of the goods stated on the invoice can range from a few hundred to several million euros in case of industrial equipment, large quantities of hi-tech electronics, or pharmaceuticals, for example. In addition to the invoice value of the cargo, the customs code and the amount of customs duties levied upon crossing customs border are also taken into account. In any event, every shipper is interested in ensuring that his valuable cargo is delivered on time with complete safety and minimal risk of loss and theft. AsstrA helps its customers maximize their advantages during the transportation of high-value goods across Europe, the CIS countries and Asia. Our specialists analyze customers’ needs and cargo characteristics, create an optimal delivery route and ensure compliance with all security measures during transportation, transshipment, and storage. AsstrA organizes the transportation of valuable goods in strict accordance with the established terms, regardless of shipment destination. Thanks to close cooperation with reliable transport companies, we offer a flexible pricing policy and provide valuable cargo transportation of excellent quality.
The value of cargo depends primarily on its properties and intended application. As a rule, the greatest invoice values are seen in the chemical, pharmaceutical, construction, and hi-tech sectors, as well as those with high cultural significance. AsstrA monitors changes in the international legal regulation of cargo transport and ensures safe and fast delivery based on the specific characteristics of each product.
Experienced AsstrA specialists select a vehicle appropriate for the cargo and each Client’s needs. For valuable goods transportation, vehicles are typically equipped with security equipment like tracking systems, alarms, additional locks, and electronic anti-theft devices like immobilizers. If necessary, our specialists arrange multimodal delivery schemes using air, road, sea, and rail transport.
- Transportation of high-value goods within Europe, including the Baltic States and Scandinavia
- Domestic Russian high-value cargo transportation
- Intra-CIS valuable cargo transportation
- Valuable goods transportation between Europe and the CIS countries
- Valuable goods transportation between Europe and the Caucasus
- Valuable goods transportation between Europe and Central Asia
- “Door to door” freight forwarding services.
- 24/7 cargo safety monitoring during transportation as well as loading and unloading operations.
- Daily cargo location monitoring.
- Warehouse services.
- Customs services. Consulting on customs procedures and documentation.
- All Risks cargo insurance. AsstrA issues policies with the CIS’ and Europe’s largest insurers, including Basler Versicherung from Switzerland and Aktiv Assekuranz from Germany.
Transportation of any cargo, especially that of high value, requires compliance with certain safety rules. AsstrA uses a specially-developed system for checking agents and transport Partners. This system includes the following procedures:
- All vehicles are equipped with GPS navigation systems to monitor their location.
- All contractors and transport service providers undergo a thorough inspection by the AsstrA security division.
- Stopping and parking vehicles with cargo is allowed only at secure, pre-screened parking lots.
- It is obligatory to provide all information about the transport order, including the truck plates, the driver’s name and surname, the driver’s passport data, the vehicle's technical passport number, etc.
- Copies of drivers’ passports (or other identification documents), copies of vehicle technical passports, and other documents are sent to the Client for verification. The Client checks the copies of the original documents and decides whether to authorize the loading.
- AsstrA checks the availability of all necessary licenses and registration from carriers and cooperates only with those transport companies that have been operating legally for more than 120 working days.
- AsstrA requires drivers to have certificates verifying their international freight training.
- Every year, AsstrA specialists pass internal trainings on ensuring safe transportation of valuable goods. AsstrA collaborates only with direct transport suppliers, not with freight forwarders.
- LONG EXPERIENCE
AsstrA has been organizing high-value cargo transportation for over 20 years. During this time, our company has studied the specifics of various industries and best practices and can therefore provide each Client with proven and effective transport and logistics solutions.
"Door to door" delivery includes not only the transportation of valuable goods from the sender to the final recipient but also monitoring conditions and cargo safety during all transportation and loading/unloading operations.
- STATUS OF THE CUSTOMS CARRIER
If the amount of customs payments exceeds the maximum guarantee of the TIR Carnet, then national measures – such as customs convoy of the goods – are applied to ensure payment of customs duties. AsstrA transport companies registered on the territory of Eurasian Economic Union have customs carrier status allowing valuable cargo transportation without guaranteeing the payment of EEU customs duties. Without this status, there would be additional transport costs associated with hiring customs escort services and other types of customs payment security.
- 24/7 SUPPORT
AsstrA is available to Clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Drivers are available on mobile phones 24/7, so customers can always get full and reliable information about transportation status.
- FINANCIAL SAFEGUARDS
AsstrA supports the high quality of rendered services necessary in valuable cargo transportation and carefully follows the requirements of international law. Our company has liability coverage of up to 3,000,000 EUR for each insured event. The insurance coverage is provided by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (Switzerland), Basler Versicherung AG (Switzerland) and Aktiv Assekuranz (Germany). the company's proven Partners.
- LONG EXPERIENCE
We look forward to cooperating with you! For more information on our services, please contact us via our website or at our nearest AsstrA office.
Submit a transport enquiry right now:
Loads in the volume from 1 pallet and/or heavier than 500 kg are accepted for transportation. For transportation of cargo with weight of less than 500 kg, use the services of LTL shipments or air freight. AsstrA company does not perform shipments of personal belongings.