Door-to-door transportation is a complex, full-cycle process of cargo’s being delivered from the consignor’s warehouse or other place of business to the consignee’s warehouse. This type of transportation usually combines several types of transport: rail, road, sea, or air. AsstrA provides full door-to-door delivery services in the UK, Europe, the CIS, the Baltic States, the Balkans, and Southeast and Central Asia.
Transportation by high-speed container trains from China is in demand because of its many strengths and can be chosen as an effective option when air or sea transport is unprofitable. This transport mode is popular in a wide variety of sectors where speed is critically important to global manufacturers and traders. A proficient logistics team can offer successful solutions for the most difficult journey stages and ensure that the containers reach the recipient on time.
AsstrA AG Customers enjoy all the advantages of fast delivery and receive all kinds of services supporting cargo transportation to any destination in Europe.
AsstrA provides a wide variety of services ancillary to the transportation of freight by container trucks:
- T1 and CMR design.
- Settlement of terminal and station charges.
- Door-to-door delivery UK, CIS, Europe, and Asia.
- Loading and unloading, including that of containers from platforms and then onto special trailers.
In support of rail deliveries, AsstrA offers a broad range of services, including:
- Door-to-door delivery services for empty or loaded containers.
- Processing customs paperwork including export declarations.
- Rail shipment.
- Registration of customs declarations in China for freight shipment by train.
- Settlement of rail cargo charges.
- Registration of internal customs transit procedures.
- Overseeing the provision of free services at terminals.
- Unloading cargo from containers with subsequent delivery straight to recipients’ warehouses.
- Regular monitoring of cargo along entire routes with updates for clients.
Our clients can rely on AsstrA when transporting a wide variety of products, including:
- consumer items;
- goods made of plastic and rubber;
- vehicle components;
- equipment and spare parts;
- appliances and electronics;
- shoes, clothes, and small wares;
- furniture, homeware;
- metal cargo transportation;
- pulp and paper products;
- beauty products;
- water industry products;
- and more.
Cargo types listed below can not be transported via neck containers:
- perishable goods,
- out-of-gauge loads,
- hazardous cargo,
AsstrA trains arrive at terminals in Malaszewice, Warsaw, Lodz, Hamburg, Duisburg, Nuremberg, Tilburg, Minsk, and Moscow. For onward shipment, our clients have two options:
- Send the freight by train to another railway station in Europe or the CIS. This option is usually preferable where a direct block train is available to a station near the recipient.
- Send the freight by container truck. AsstrA provides container trucks with two- or three-axle trailers in case delivery by train is not available or road delivery is preferred.
Onward shipments via container trucks from the high-speed train station of arrival are available to the European Union, Asia, and the CIS. Among the most popular destinations to which AsstrA's clients use container trucks to deliver cargo on the last kilometer are:
• Czech Republic,
• Baltic countries,
Container shipments with AsstrA for door-to-door delivery have the following advantages:
- SPEED. The train arrives at a station in Malaszewice, Warsaw, Lodz, Hamburg, Duisburg, Nuremberg, Tilburg, Minsk, or Moscow. There clients receive the full range of terminal services. Within 1-2 days (depending on the place of unloading) the goods are delivered to the final recipient.
- FLEXIBILITY. Such transportation allows you to reroute where necessary if, for example, certain sections of the road are closed and requires no use of special access roads.
- RELIABILITY. The overload on the container truck occurs quickly with maximum security. After that, clients regularly receive updates on the location of the goods.
- CUSTOMIZABILITY. AsstrA's own vehicles and office in Malashevichi give corporate clients the opportunity to receive tailored options.
The AsstrA corporate group adheres to rules established by national and international legal legislation. Restrictions on the transport of container trucks coincide with the restrictions on CAP: dangerous goods are not accepted for transportation.
There are also certain weight limitations:
• In Europe it is up to 22 tons.
• Upon delivery to Ukraine, the cargo weight cannot exceed 16.5 tons (only biaxial container trucks are used on this route).
Certain issues related to the transportation of goods by a UKP are regulated by technical legal acts, laws, and conventions of a general nature.
Leave a request
To receive a freight rate quote, please fill out the following form or contact your nearest office.