The AsstrA international corporate group offers clients logistics solutions customized for project transportation. These projects are the most complex undertakings in logistics and require not only being fully involved in the transportation processes themselves but also understanding of the engineering, economic, and sometimes even the political issues surrounding the project.
Project logistics services cover almost everything related to a specific investment project, including delivery of goods via multiple modes, consulting, and transport route planning. Project logistics is all about clear time frames and sequences. It enables the building of airports, factories, reactors, and other large industrial enterprises.
Project shipments differ from regular, seasonal, and oversized shipments in the following ways:
- Equipment, structures and materials are supplied for the construction and modernization of industrial facilities.
- Each project is executed according to a strict time frame.
- A clearly defined throughput specified in the contract for the supply or construction. A project is considered completed only after all the volume specified in the contract has been exported.
For whom is the service appropriate?
Project logistics is appropriate for companies working in the following areas:
- mechanical engineering;
- alternative energy (solar parks, wind farms);
- EPC (engineering, procurement and construction);
- engineering and design companies with turnkey projects;
- production of locomotives and other vehicles;
- production of construction equipment.
In the project, goods may be exported also with standard machines however we can not forget about other criteria such as those regarding the project’s volume or duration.
Each AsstrA project is assigned a curator and a manager who have the necessary product-supply knowledge and experience. They are responsible for communication with all project stakeholders such as suppliers, receivers, customs representatives, etc.
AsstrA provides customers with a full range of services:
- Detailed studies of door-to-door routes using road, air, sea, rail, and multimodal transport.
- Preparation of the necessary shipping and customs project documentation.
- Obtaining all necessary permits and approvals for transportation in accordance with the laws of those countries through which the transportation route passes.
- Cargo security scheme planning, loading and unloading, and installation.
- Customs representation and services from our own customs agencies in the EU and the CIS.
- “All risks” cargo insurance on favorable terms from large insurance companies like Zurich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft AG in Switzerland or Aktiv Assekuranz in Germany.
- Consolidation and distribution of goods to final recipients.
- Integrated management of all stages of project transportation and consulting support at each stage of project implementation.
The main international goods transport routes are:
- Between the EU and the CIS,
- Within the EU,
- Within the CIS and Russia,
- Between the EU / CIS and China.
- COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES
AsstrA experts guarantee an optimal range of any necessary services supporting the turnkey execution of logistics projects of any complexity.
- IN-HOUSE CUSTOMS AGENCIES
A team of customs specialists in Germany (Magdeburg), Poland (Koroschin, Bialystok and Kuznitsa), Lithuania (Vilnius), Russia (St. Petersburg, Moscow) and Belarus (Minsk) assist in preparing any necessary customs clearance documents and in obtaining necessary permits and certificates for project execution.
- FINANCIAL SAFEGUARDS
We hold civil liability insurance with our reliable partner Zurich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft AG. Cargo transported with AsstrA is insured up to 3,000,000 euros per incident.
- COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES
To receive more information about our services, please get in touch via the website or contact your nearest AsstrA office.
Submit a transport enquiry right now:
Loads in the volume from 1 pallet and/or heavier than 500 kg are accepted for transportation. For transportation of cargo with weight of less than 500 kg, use the services of LTL shipments or air freight. AsstrA company does not perform shipments of personal belongings.