The AsstrA international corporate group offers clients logistics solutions customized for project transportation. These projects are the most complex undertakings in logistics and require not only being fully involved in the transportation processes themselves but also understanding of the engineering, economic, and sometimes even the political issues surrounding the project.
Project logistics services cover almost everything related to a specific investment project, including delivery of goods via multiple modes, consulting, and transport route planning. Project logistics is all about clear time frames and sequences. It enables the building of airports, factories, reactors, and other large industrial enterprises.
Project shipments differ from regular, seasonal, and oversized shipments in the following ways:
- Equipment, structures and materials are supplied for the construction and modernization of industrial facilities.
- Each project is executed according to a strict time frame.
- A clearly defined throughput specified in the contract for the supply or construction. A project is considered completed only after all the volume specified in the contract has been exported.
For whom is the service appropriate?
Project logistics is appropriate for companies working in the following areas:
- mechanical engineering;
- alternative energy (solar parks, wind farms);
- EPC (engineering, procurement and construction);
- engineering and design companies with turnkey projects;
- production of locomotives and other vehicles;
- production of construction equipment.
In the project, goods may be exported also with standard machines however we can not forget about other criteria such as those regarding the project’s volume or duration.
Each AsstrA project is assigned a curator and a manager who have the necessary product-supply knowledge and experience. They are responsible for communication with all project stakeholders such as suppliers, receivers, customs representatives, etc.