Here you can find up-to-date job openings at AsstrA. Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the name of the position in the title.
WHAT PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES ARE IN NEED?
- Bachelors degree in Business, Transportation, Logistics or equivalent experience required;
- Customs legislation and other regulatory and legal acts in terms of foreign economic activity and customs clearance of RF and CIS knowledge;
- Candidates must have strong leadership skills and staff development experience with the ability to interact, communicate and motivate employees;
- English on intermediate/upper-intermediate level;
- Ability to work with a large amount of information/learning ability;
- Decency, openness, mind flexibility;
- Problem solving and negotiation skills.
WHAT ARE YOUT TASKS?
- Strategic planning;
- Department’s work organization;
- Company’s customs process full cycle ensuring and managing: customs logistics (RF and CIS countries, ensuring the export, cargo transit);
- Customs services efficiency and costs control;
- Interaction with clients and company on customs services related departments.
WHAT’s THE NEXT STEPS?
- Phone/video prescreening with HR Manager (email@example.com)
- Case interview
- Interview with COO and Regional Director