The AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG international corporate group provides a full range of logistics and transportation services for the delivery of various types of cargo for Customers from the transport industry. This includes rail rolling stock, air and sea transport, construction, road, and agricultural machinery such as generators, boilers, lifts, winches, jacks, ship derrick cranes, hoisting cranes, and related accessories.
In the transport production market, there is a stable upward trend. Every year, large industrial enterprises boost production volumes, open up new markets, and increase import and export volumes.
Such a fast-growing industry requires optimized supply chains that can cope with high delivery volumes and strict Customer requirements.
The AsstrA group has mastered the challenge of providing tailored customer service in this rapidly developing market segment by creating the dedicated AsstrA Transport Manufacturing Logistics division. Its team of professionals stands ready for even the most difficult logistics goals that our corporate Customers may set.
AsstrA’s primary services for the transport industry include:
- Road, railway, sea, air transportation of various cargoes, including partial, oversized and heavy shipments.
- Planning and investigating optimal routes.
- Photo reports of cargo loading, reloading, unloading.
- Security and location oversight.
- Port services and vessel chartering.
- Customs clearance in Russia, Belarus, Lithuania, Poland, and Germany.
- Cargo insurance.
In this segment, transport and logistics provider AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG exclusively offers the following services:
- Implant. AsstrA places highly qualified specialists on the Clients' premises to coordinate logistics activities. Thus, the cusomer receives on-the-ground support from experts offering the most efficient sea, air and road transport around the world.
- Control Tower. A single control center for logistics operations. This supply chain management model includes integrated coordination of several providers of logistics, transport, storage, and customs services from a single logistics management center. It provides effective solutions for managing entire projects.
- Rail shipping under the company’s own authority.
- Customs clearance of ships and drilling platforms for offshore operations.
AsstrA offers standardized and customized logistics solutions that are necessary for Customers from various industries:
- Manufacturers of rail rolling stock, air and sea transport, construction, road, and agricultural machinery such as generators, boilers, lifts, winches, jacks, ship derrick cranes, cranes, and their components.
- State-owned infrastructure for railways, airports, seaports, ministries of transport, and public utilities.
- Traders and dealers.
- Construction and forestry companies.
To fully support the transport manufacturing industry, the AsstrA corporate group creates specialized solutions involving, for example, rail “hauling,” maritime and air transport, its own load-carrying rolling stock, and consulting. It also develops new routes and trade lanes that meet the needs of Customers in this sector.
AsstrA provides international freight services for all transport machinery industry products including:
- railway transport and components;
- air transport and components;
- sea transport and components;
- engines, boilers;
- construction equipment;
- lifts, winches, jacks;
- ship derrick cranes, cranes;
- machines and devices for lifting, moving;
- road equipment;
- machines and mechanisms for ground works;
- parts to machines and devices;
- agricultural machinery.
International transport and logistics company AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG foresees all risks related to the transport of such goods. Cooperation with reliable suppliers of transport services and “all risks” insurance protects the safety of the transported goods. AsstrA constantly monitors changes in the legal regulation of cargo transportation and makes safe and prompt deliveries that take into account the properties and dimensions of each specific product.
AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG offers cargo delivery services by all modes of transport:
- railway transport (including via high-speed trains);
- air transport;
- combined supply schemes.
When shipping transport machinery industry products, the company's Customers can take advantage of AsstrA's unique competencies:
- transportation of oversized and heavy cargo;
- project logistics services,
- implant services,
- Control Tower services,
- rail transport under the company’s own authority,
- customs clearance of ships and drilling platforms for offshore operations.
AsstrA cooperates with large transport companies in order to comply with required delivery conditions, ensure the safety of goods, and optimize costs. The use of a diverse fleet of vehicles ensures the successful delivery of goods of many different sizes.
AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG provides logistics solutions for many destinations around the world:
- LONG-TERM EXPERIENCE
AsstrA has been organizing transportation by all modes of transport for over 26 years. During this time, company’s team of experts has studied the specifics of the industry and has developed proven and effective solutions to a wide variety of logistics challenges. Therefore, the number of transport manufacturers who trust AsstrA is growing steadily.
- MARKET KNOWLEDGE
AsstrA specialists expertly find solutions to any issues related to the transport of vehicles and related equipment. Thanks to the well-coordinated team’s work, every AsstrA Client is guaranteed cargo safety during transportation, a clear and efficient supply system, compliance with agreed transit times, and maintenance of all technical and sanitary standards.
- COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES
AsstrA specialists provide a full range of services supporting deliveries of transport machinery industry products: customs assistance, insurance, warehousing services, consulting, and project logistics. The company’s global presence in numerous countries and 8 in-house customs agencies ensure that Clients receive comprehensive customs services.
For shipping transport machinery industry goods, the AsstrA team works with reliable transport service providers on the basis of long-term contracts. This guarantees the company's Clients high KPIs regardless of market conditions. AsstrA transport partners obtain all the necessary licenses and permits as well as carrier’s liability insurance contracts.
- FINANCIAL SAFEGUARDS
The AsstrA corporate group focuses on providing safe, innovative, and efficient transportation services related to transport machinery industry products. These services meet the requirements of international law. AsstrA has cargo liability coverage of 3,000,000 euros per insured event. Insurance coverage is provided by reliable partners like Zurich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (Zurich Insurance Company Ltd) or Basler Versicherung AG in Switzerland or Aktiv Assekuranz in Germany.
The legal regulations governing the delivery of transport machinery industry products (including components, construction equipment, parts for machines and devices, agricultural machinery and other goods) consist of a number of national and international regulatory acts. They regulate various issues including the licensing of carriers, the certification of goods, vehicle requirements, rules for the transport of certain types of goods, and customs clearance.
Certain aspects of the shipment of transport manufacturing products are regulated by specific legal acts as well as framework laws and conventions. The AsstrA corporate group monitors compliance with the rules established by national and international legal documents and advises on customs documentation and associated paperwork.
To receive a freight rate quote, please fill out the following form. You can also make a request via e-mail.