Our clients choose us to receive peace of mind and a wide range of high-quality transport and logistics services via multiple modes supporting the delivery of various cargoes, including oversized loads, perishable goods transport, livestock, metal, etc. Our corporate group’s ISO 22000-1 food safety management system certification speaks to the superior quality and efficiency of our services. Our team of professionals works hard to ensure that our deliveries as quick and safe as possible and stand above the offerings of other food transportation companies. Transportation is carried out in full compliance with all transportation norms governing the shipping of frozen food, perishable, and other types of goods.
AsstrA’s experts choose the best possible means of transportation depending on the type of foodstuff. Frozen or liquid food transportation as well as that of bulk and perishable food is handled with a professional, competent approach.
In order to deliver goods in their best possible condition, AsstrA pays great attention to sanitary norms, and our vehicles are equipped with unique solutions to ensure compliance with the special conditions appropriate for any given type of cargo. For example, shipment of cargoes that are kept in refrigerators involves thermogram printouts during unloading.
AsstrA utilizes the following types of rolling-stock:
- Double-deck refrigerators with increased storage capacity efficiency.
- Vehicles with double-chamber insulation that maintain different heating/cooling temperature regimes.
- Trucks with thickened walls and additional internal protection to provide extra safety during cargo transportation.
- Specialized containers and tanks for bulk food transport:
- Specially adapted for particular cargo systems;
- With preset CO2 levels for the export of beer and champagne;
- Equipped to use compressors, pumps, or tractor ventilation depending on the unique requirements of the cargo;
- With special heated drain tubes for chocolate;
- Isolated barrels with autonomous temperature regime systems and the ability to use steam jackets.
- Our vehicles are specially equipped for the transportation of a great variety of foods. In case of bulk food, we provide packaging of various material types including fabric, paper, or plastic. Hooks are available for meat. Special extra-safe containers are available for eggs.
- Temperature and humidity regimes can be maintained depending on the specific features of each product. Refrigerated trucks and isothermal vans are available for frozen and perishable goods. Tanks for dry foods are suitable for bulk goods and sugar.
- We value our clients’ time and stick strictly to the schedules we set.
- We use strong fastenings and extra packaging to ensure the safety of cargo.
- We carefully pay attention to all necessary details during loading and unloading.
- Clients can track cargo status during all transportation stages.
- Medical insurance is provided for drivers.
EXPERIENCE. AsstrA has been operating in this industry for 20 years and we always find the best, most proven solutions for our clients.
INTEGRITY. In addition to the transportation of foods, our team of professionals offers a wide range of services including customs declaration support, logistics, warehouse services, and insurance.
DELIVERY CHAIN OPTIMIZATION. We coordinate and confirm all transport stages. We use our own warehouse and leased ones to minimize our clients’ transport costs.
GLOBAL COVERAGE. AsstrA has trusted colleagues and locally based teams across Europe, the CIS, Asia, and the USA.
INSURANCE. Our clients’ cargoes are covered by our reliable partner Zurich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (Zurich Insurance Company Ltd) for EUR 3,000,000 per insured event.
AsstrA specialists ensure compliance with all necessary regulations, national and international legislation, and customs procedures that ensure sanitary-epidemiological and phytosanitary safety. We pay great attention to changes in these regulations to find modern solutions that fit the needs of our clients.