AsstrA has organized the transportation of agricultural products since 2008. During this time, the average volume of grain transported has grown by a factor of 15. Relying on years of experience and a deep understanding of the industry, the AsstrA Grain Logistics division was formed to offer customers superior pricing and terms. Our services are therefore attractive not only to large agricultural conglomerates, but also to medium-sized manufacturers.
While organizing grain logistics, it’s important to consider the specifics of the cargo. AsstrA’s experts pay close attention to cargo safety and ensure that only a specialized fleet is used to transport grains and crops. This way, AsstrA can eliminate the impact of any external factors on the cargo. To meet your requirements, AsstrA’s experts offer vehicles appropriate to the weight of cargo and help you to choose optimal delivery schemes.
- International grain transportation by road;
- Sea/river freight via vessels for the bulk transport of all types of agricultural products;
- Rail transport of grains and crops in specialized grain cars;
- Trade execution of grain, oilseeds, and their associated products on FOB and CIF bases;
- Provision of customs services throughout the entire logistics chain (export, import, and transit clearance of required shipping documents);
- Operational control of transportation at every step with the provision of daily monitoring;
- Comprehensive support in the preparation of necessary certificates as well as shipping and customs documents.
1. WAREHOUSE SERVICES
- AsstrA’s full range of logistics supply chain capabilities include warehousing in Europe and the CIS, warehouse processing, cargo consolidation, stock creation and maintenance, and final distribution to the recipient.
- All our road transport Partners have valid carrier’s liability insurance. The international DID (Driver Identification Database) is used to ensure successful cooperation with Partner carriers. Even under difficult market conditions, our resources and experience allow us to maintain high KPI levels.
3. ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLINESS
- Transportation of goods is carried out in accordance with all environmental protection standards.
4. FINANCIAL SAFEGUARDS
- That meet the requirements of international law. Our group policy with Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (Switzerland), Basler Versicherung AG (Switzerland) and Aktiv Assekuranz (Germany) covers cargo for €1,000,000 per insured event.
We look forward to cooperating with you! For more information on our services, please contact us via our website or at our nearest AsstrA office.