Market demand for tires is consistently high, especially where road treatment chemicals and poor-quality pavement accelerate wear and tear.
- passenger cars;
- covered vans,
- long vehicles,
In addition to using road vehicles, we also transport tires with sea vessels to optimizes logistics costs for large shipments.
- Tires transported via open-body trucks are protected from the sun and rain with tarpaulins.
- If tires are transported with tubes, the tubes are covered with talcum powder.
- Additional tire components like caps, spools, and valves are packed in separate containers.
- Rim tapes are transported in packs of 5 to 20 pieces.
- Trucks or all-metal closed vehicle bodies are used for transportation.
- Tire pressure is reduced to 25% of operational capacity.
- Tires are stacked in pallets of 4-8 pieces per pallet.
- In the body, tires are placed based on the wheel radius.
- For safety, efficiency, and cost savings, a manipulator is used for loading and unloading operations.
- A practical way to transport tires is to lay them horizontally in the cargo area. If transported vertically, they are secured with straps.
- When being transported in open semitrailers and flatbed vehicles, tires are protected from the effects of precipitation and ultraviolet radiation.
- During transportation, tires in the vehicle body are securely fastened with pallets.
- Internal surfaces of vehicle bodies are checked for cleanliness before loading.
- If necessary, upon request, additional tire packaging is available.
Submit a transport enquiry right now:
Loads in the volume from 1 pallet and/or heavier than 500 kg are accepted for transportation. For transportation of cargo with weight of less than 500 kg, use the services of LTL shipments or air freight. AsstrA company does not perform shipments of personal belongings.