Industrial enterprises increase production turnover every year. In view of this, the need for well-organized and carefully thought-out international and domestic transportation solutions also increases. Experts from the AsstrA international corporate group stand ready to support decisions on routes, vehicle type, and other related logistics-related issues.
The AsstrA Oil&Gas/ Fertilizers Logistics Division offers the following services for companies in the oil and gas and agrochemical industries:
- break-bulk in the ports of Europe, Russia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Turkmenistan;
- container transportation, including specialized transportation e.g. using tank containers;
- rail transportation, including special rolling stock;
- direct settlement of railway and transit tariffs;
- road transportation with standard and special vehicles e.g. tankers;
- sea freight for vessels with carrying capacities of up to 70,000 tons;
- purchasing fertilizers and sulfur on AsstrA’s account for the benefit of atrader;
- customs clearance;
- port terminal surveys.
- o Transportation of compressed gas cylinders, liquefied natural gas, oil and equipment for the oil and gas industry in Europe, including the Baltic states and Scandinavia.
- o International transportation of oil, gas, and equipment for the oil and gas industry in Russia and the CIS.
- o Transportation of compressed and liquefied gases, oil, and equipment for the oil and gas industry between Europe and the USA.
- o International oil, gas, equipment transportation services for the oil and gas industry between Europe and Central Asia.
- o Transportation of compressed gas cylinders, liquefied petroleum gas, oil, equipment for oil and gas industry between Europe, the CIS, the USA, and China.
- Optimal route development taking into account each client’s needs and the specific characteristics of their cargo.
- Punctual delivery with real-time web tracking regardless of destination and project complexity.
- Order execution certified compliant with ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001 international quality standards.
- SQAS-certified safe handling of both neutral and hazardous chemical products.
- Flexible pricing thanks to fruitful cooperation with reliable international transport companies.
- Transportation of finished products from oil refineries – e.g. lubricants, base oils, bitumen, additives, fuel oil, carbon black – in packaging and in bulk.
- Delivery of bulky and heavy equipment for industry clients.
- Logistics solutions for dry cargo such as sulfur, urea, ammonium nitrate, polymers, etc.
- Transportation of compressed and liquefied gases in customer equipment.
- Transportation of gas in cylinders.
We look forward to cooperating with you! For more information on our services, please contact us via our website or at our nearest AsstrA office.