Industrial enterprises increase production turnover every year. In view of this, the need for well-organized and carefully thought-out international and domestic transportation solutions also increases. Experts from the AsstrA international corporate group stand ready to support decisions on routes, vehicle type, and other related logistics-related issues.
The AsstrA Oil&Gas/ Fertilizers Logistics Division offers the following services for companies in the oil and gas and agrochemical industries:
- break-bulk in the ports of Europe, Russia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Turkmenistan;
- container transportation, including specialized transportation e.g. using tank containers;
- rail transportation, including special rolling stock;
- direct settlement of railway and transit tariffs;
- road transportation with standard and special vehicles e.g. tankers;
- sea freight for vessels with carrying capacities of up to 70,000 tons;
- purchasing fertilizers and sulfur on AsstrA’s account for the benefit of atrader;
- customs clearance;
- port terminal surveys.