International transport and logistics provider AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG offers clients a full range of services related to the fast delivery of goods from China. Using all the advantages of railway transport, the corporate group guarantees the delivery of goods in strict accordance with all scheduling and cost requirements. Thanks to optimal supply schemes, AsstrA’s experienced specialists organize express delivery from China in the shortest possible time.
AsstrA customers receive individual attention at all stages of planning and project execution. A wide range of transportation schemes allows each customer to choose ideal options that optimize costs and delivery times.
AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG’s high-speed container trains can deliver to the EU, Asia, and the CIS. Specific countries include:
- Czech Republic;
- Great Britain;
The corporate group provides a full range of logistics and transport services related to cargo delivery by high-speed container trains. A wide variety of cargoes are serviced, from pharmaceutical industry products to automotive parts.
For more than 20 years, the experts of the transport and logistics provider have been developing optimal routes across Europe, the Baltics, the Balkans, the CIS, and Central Asia. The AsstrA team takes into account the individual needs of every client and provides transportation in strict accordance with all deadlines. Thanks to cooperation with reliable companies, AsstrA offers a flexible pricing policy and provides high-quality services.
Among the clear advantages of high-speed container train transport with AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG are:
- Extensive experience in transportation by high-speed container trains from / to China since 2014.
- Full support from professional operational specialists on every high-speed train route between China and the EU, including those to Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland, and Germany.
- Established contacts and mutually beneficial cooperation with booking agents and key operators like Zhengzhou, Wuhan, Chongqing, Harbin, and Changsha.
- Door-to-door delivery to all railway destinations in China, the CIS and EU.
- High-quality customs clearance and related services in destination countries such as the Czech Republic, Russia, Belarus, Poland, and Denmark.
- Special pricing for orders of 5 or more 40" containers on one train.
- Separate train for one client
- Flexible payment terms in major international currencies (USD, EUR, RUB, RMB, HKD) and other local currencies.
- On the ground presence of AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG in China with full licensing for international transportation.
- Cargo insurance from reliable providers.
- Online cargo location tracking with daily updates.
- Pricing structure with discounts for steady customers.
- 21-days delivery times, far less than those with sea transportation.
AsstrA provides international transportation of various products by high-speed container trains:
- consumer goods,
- rubber and plastic products,
- auto parts,
- equipment and spare parts,
- clothing, shoes, haberdashery,
- furniture, household goods,
- steel products,
- pulp and paper products,
- water industry products,
- and many more.
The corporate group also executes high-speed container train shipments of cargoes like:
- Expensive goods including computers, mobile phones, equipment, TVs and accessories, as well as cars and spare parts.
- Goods of low or medium value in case of urgent deliveries to coincide with production runs, seasonal cycles, or consolidated shipments to one recipient.
The following goods are not accepted as part of a groupage container:
- Perishable cargo.
- Oversized cargo.
- Dangerous goods.
- Small consignments from the CIS countries. (Express delivery of such types of goods can be organized with specialist service providers.)
Rail freight transport remains in steady demand regardless of the global economic situation. The segment’s ongoing advantages include high carrying capacities, speed, and maximum cargo safety. With the following 7 steps, AsstrA makes it easy for clients to use these advantages for maximum benefit!
STEP 1. Establish pricing and transport requirements.
STEP 2. Register the transport order.
STEP 3. Book space on the train.
STEP 4. Collect cargo from the sender.
STEP 5. Complete paperwork.
STEP 6. Load the cargo and ship it.
STEP 7. Unload the cargo and deliver it to the final recipient.
Among AsstrA’s main services related to container transportation and high-speed container train groupage are:
- Transport from door/station to door/station.
- Preparation of an optimal route.
- Storage and export customs clearance in China.
- In case of consolidated shipments, registration of an SMGS consignment note for container transportation and clearance of railway consignment note.
- Inspection of shipping documents before shipment.
- Resolving issues with customs transit formalities for the transshipment of containers at border terminals.
- Daily tracking.
- Customs clearance in the CIS and Europe.
The following cargoes are accepted for transportation:
- General cargo in containers and otherwise apart from ADR and goods subject to temperature regimes.
Note: for transport, 20’ containers are shipped in pairs (2x20’) from one shipper.
The system of legal regulation of high-speed container trains consists of a number of national and international legal acts that regulate the licensing of carriers, certification of goods, requirements for vehicles, rules for the carriage of certain types of goods, and customs clearance.
Specific issues related to the transportation of goods by high-speed container trains are regulated by technical legal acts and laws as well as broad conventions of a general nature. The AsstrA corporate group monitors compliance with all rules established by national and international legal documents.
There are a number of restrictions placed on the carriage of goods transported by high-speed container trains.
- Maximum weight of cargo in a 20" container: 20,000 kg.
- Maximum weight of cargo in a 40’ container: 20,000 to 25,000 kg.
Restrictions on the size and weight of cargo:
- Goods packed on pallets and in boxes may have dimensions of up to 120 x 80/100 cm and weights of up to 1,500 kg.
- Most railway operators do not allow heavy loads like steel coils or equipment.
Other restrictions and important information:
- Dangerous goods (ADR) are prohibited for transportation by Chinese railways.
- No sanctioned goods.
- Export customs clearance must be carried out at the train departure station.
- Import customs clearance is not allowed at border stations, only at the destination.
- Trains have either 41 x 40’ containers or 82 x 20" containers.
Equipment used by the high-speed train operators:
- 20" in pairs (it is not always possible to send these goods from all stations);
- 40", 40” HC;
- 40”, 45" RC are not provided by all operators;
- 20"OT, 40"OT are not provided by all operators.
- Customers may deliver goods to the specified place of departure or AsstrA may do so in accordance with the transport order.
- Transported cargo from the sender (door to door, door to station) must be delivered to the station 4 days before departure.
- Delivery of cargo to the departure station must be organized no later than 7 days before the departure of the train.
- Cargo space is checked before the train departs.
- Customs clearance is carried out no later than 2 days prior to the departure of the train.
- When sending groupage cargo, the weight of one piece of cargo shall not exceed 2 tons and be not longer than 3 meters. Otherwise, the multiplier coefficient is applied.
- In China, the shipper provides all documentation as well as export licenses and certificates required for import/export customs procedures;