Transportation route: Poland - Russia
Cargo: Loader KGHM Zanam LKP-1601M
Weight of cargo: 46 tons
Dimensions of cargo: 11.70 m x 3,05 m x 2,70 m
Delivery scheme: Combined road-rail scheme of delivery
In Poland the goods were transported by road to the railway station in Brest (Belarus). After that, the cargo was reloaded and delivered by rail to the final destination in Guy (Orenburg region, Russia).
Additional AsstrA services:
• Preparation of the combined delivery scheme;
• Loading cargo on the specialized vehicles;
• Monitoring of cargo loading on the railway station and the development of cargo securing schemes in the car;
• Examination of bridges on the whole route of transportation;
• Organization of customs clearance in Poland.